Price: Starting from 100 AED
Diagnosis Time: 60 Minutes
Repair Time: 1-2 Days
Pickup & Delivery Service
Monday-Saturday: 9:30 am – 8:30 pm
Friday: Yes, we are working, to serve you better!
Macbook Repair and Mac Osx upgrade From 100 AED onwards :
|Type of Service||Price AED||Time|
|Macbook 13" OEM Lcd Screen A2337 & A2338||approx 1150-1200||1 day|
|Macbook Pro 16" Screen A2141 & A2159||approx 2350||1 day|
|Macbook Pro 15" Used Screen A1707 & A1990||approx 2350||2 hour|
|Macbook Pro Retina used screen A1398 & 1502||approx 1100-1250||2 hour|
|Macbook Pro Retina OEM Screen A1706 & A1708||approx 1250||3 hrs|
|Macbook Air A1466 used Screen||approx 550-650||2 hrs|
|Macbook Air A1466 OEM Screen A1466||approx 900||3 hrs|
|Macbook Air OEM Screen A1932||approx 1150||1 days|
|Macbook 12" used LCd Screen A1534||approx 1250||1 Day|
|Macbook Air A1465/A1370" used Screen||approx 650||2 hour|
|Macbook Air Keybaord Repalcement||approx 350||1 Day|
|Macbook Pro 15" Retina Keyboard Replacement||approx 400||3 hrs|
|Replacing of Macbook Pro 13" Retina Battery||approx 350||2 hrs|
|Macbook Pro Graphic intergrated intel Chipset||approx 350||1 Days|
|Dead Macbook Air Repair Starts from||approx 250-750||1-2 Days|
|Cleaning from moisture||approx 250||2 hrs|
|Macbook and iMac Repair of the motherboard||approx 500-1200||1-2 Days|
|Replacing the 1 TB HDD(dep. vol)||approx 300-500||2-4 hours|
|Macbook Replacing the SSD 500 GB(dep. vol)||aprrox 300-350 AED||2 hrs|
|Macbook A1278 / A1286 Replacing the trackpad||approx 250||2 hrs|
|iMac old Glass Replacement||approx 400||2 hrs|
|iMac A1418 Lcd Screen Replacement||approx 1250||4 hrs|
|iMac A1419 Screen Replacement 2k||approx 2000||5 hrs|
|iMac old 1 TB SSD Replacement||approx 800||4 hrs|
|iMac A1418 & A1419 1TB SSD Replacement||approx 800||5 hrs||iMac A1418 & A1419 2TB SSD Replacement||approx 1300||5 hrs|
|Software installation||approx 100-350||3 hrs|
|Software with backup||approx 100-250||1 Days|
|iPad Pro (2021, 2020, 2018) Screen Repalcement||approx 1000-1800||1 Day|
|iPad Air (2022) Screen Replacement||approx 250-350||1 Day|
|iPad 10.2 (2021, 2020, 2019) Screen Replacement/td>||approx 750-1150||1 Day|
|iPad mini (2021, 2019) Screen Replacement||approx 400||1 Day|
|Older iPad models Screen Replacement||approx 150-400||1 Day|
|iPhone 6 & 7 models Screen Replacement||approx 200-350||1 Day|
|iPhone 8 & X models Screen Replacement||approx 350-550||1 Day|
|iPhone 11 & 12 models Screen Replacement||approx 850-1250||1 Day|
|iPhone 13 models Screen Replacement||approx 1200-1500||1 Day|
|Apple Watch all models Screen Replacement||approx 525-850||1 Day|
You can avail Free Pickup and Delivery or Visit Our Service Centre with the above Price List.
*Price may different with different models, please talk to our agent before place an order.
** we use only Genuine parts
** Diagnosis need to complete to give you the final price
The MacBook is a series of laptops from Apple, and they are considered to be the best in the market. These machines may require repair from time to time, and you need to find the right professional people to fix your MacBook. At iMac Service Centre, we have experts who will do all your MacBook repairs in Dubai as they have immense experience dealing with quality products. We undertake the repair of all Apple laptop devices like the MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro.
Most of the times, the issues that arise with a MacBook are because of mechanical damage to the device components. The number one reason people bring in a MacBook for repair is that they have spilled liquid on the device. In cases like this, independent repair can lead to malfunction of the laptop. We employ qualified professionals who guarantee a thorough Apple MacBook repair in Dubai.
When we do a MacBook maintenance, we check the performance, capacity and do accurate device diagnostics. We also perform a complete software installation for your MacBook. All the work that we do comes with a warranty.
Free MacBook diagnostics at iMac service center
A free MacBook diagnostic is mandatory with each visit of the customer, and it precedes the major set of repair works. If there is no diagnostic work done, then the engineer will not be able to identify the exact problem and the expert will not be able to give the repair cost. This is the reason that this stage of the repair is free of charge for all the clients.
Urgent MacBook repair in Dubai
If you want your MacBook repaired quickly in Dubai, we can offer you an urgent MacBook repair at our service centre where our engineers will perform quick diagnostics. They will also determine the cause of the damage and give the final cost. The diagnostics at 800fixing are free, and you have to pay only after the repair works are complete.
Repair work completion stages
- You can deliver the device to our office personally or call us to arrange a courier.
- When we repair any MacBook, we give you a document confirming our commitment.
- As soon as the diagnostics are complete, the manager will call you and report the cause of the damage and the cost of fixing it.
- You only have to pay after the service is provided and the performance of the laptop is checked.
- We provide a warranty card after payment.
Why customers choose iMac Service Centre
We are a specialized center for Apple MacBook and devices repair in Dubai, and we have an experienced team of engineers who are masters at their craft. There are many advantages that we have over other services in the city:
- Free MacBook diagnostics.
- We perform repairs of any complexity.
- Our specialists are qualified to repair Apple devices.
- Most of the work is completed in a day.
- We provide 45 days warranty on All Macbook's Repairs
- We are an Apple service center in the heart of Dubai.
iMac Repair and Upgrade
iPad Repair and unlock
iPhone Repair and Data Recovery
Apple Watch Repair
Macbook Screen Replacement
Macbook Battery Replacement
Macbook Upgrade & Support
Macbook Keуboard Replacement
Five Basic Tips To Secure Your Mac Computer
Despite the security that gives the base Unix to OS X there are aspects that depend on us. Moreover, to remedy them nothing better than using common sense and taking into account a series of configurable aspects of the system.
- Activate the system Firewall. From the preferences panel, in the security option, you can activate the firewall that OS X includes. Even so, if you want more control of both incoming and outgoing connections, you can make use of applications like Little Snitch.
- Use a standard user account. When you start your Mac for the first time, the user account that you create has administrator privileges. Indeed this is not necessary for your day today. You can leave it in the background and make use of a second standard account. When you need administrator permissions the system will ask for them, then you enter username and password and you’re done. Meanwhile, you will be more secure against possible attacks.
- Disable Java. Apple already did, he eliminated all Java compatible with OS X browsers. After problems that seem to be solved but they do not, it is a good idea to do it unless you need it constantly. To do so, from the preferences of the browser look for security, tools or plugins (depending on Safari, Firefox or Chrome) to disable the Java module.
- Disable Open, secure files. Safari allows you to set an option by which you open the files that you consider safe. These are the movies, images, sounds, text documents and PDF as well as compressed files.
- Activate the option to install only applications from the Mac App Store. A novelty included in Mountain Lion. We are not installing applications every day. So better be calm that no application can be installed if we have that option. Only those in the App Store can do it. Then, if we need to install another one obtained externally, we can change that option temporarily.
As you can see, simple practices that many of you already do or that you know but never carried out. Still, it is not too bad to see them again because there will undoubtedly be new users on the platform and for them all help is little.